We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

snorkeling puerto morelos

Boston
Level Contributor
72 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
snorkeling puerto morelos

We are staying at Ceiba Del Mar, starting March 21. Looking for suggestions for a snorkeling trip out of Puerto Morelos. I saw the suggetion for Diving Dog Tours. Any others?

Thanks. I love you guys.

Flagstaff, AZ
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: snorkeling puerto morelos

Hi BostonGolfer,

Follow this link for a wonderful, local company offering snorkeling and much more.

http://ekaabts.spaces.live.com/

Their snorkeling adventure is called Dos Aguas and includes going to a cenote!

If you have time for any other cultural or "just plain fun" exploring, they have something for everyone!

Enjoy!

boston
11 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: snorkeling puerto morelos

Hi Boston Golfer,

My husband and I stayed a Ceiba in October.

The snorkel company that works right at the hotel is great. Enrique and his staff will take great care of you. We are going back down in May to stay at another hotel and I have emailed Enrique to make sure

that I will be able to book with his team. I am a snorkel junkie and try to go out everyday.

Have a great time at Ceiba.

teamferrari66

Puerto Morelos
Destination Expert
for Puerto Morelos
Level Contributor
2,026 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: snorkeling puerto morelos

You can easily just pick up a boat at the main fisherman's pier on the town square in Puerto Morelos, the guides will be waiting there for you every morning US25 for a tour to two different locations on the reef

Albany, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
543 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: snorkeling puerto morelos

We used Diving Dog last year for fishing and snorkeling....had a great time! Some of the best snorkeling I've ever done. We are coming back this May and plan to do it all over again :)

Boston
Level Contributor
72 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: snorkeling puerto morelos

Thanks. Did you bring your own equipment?

Boston
Level Contributor
72 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: snorkeling puerto morelos

Thanks so much. See you are also from Boston. I assume that they provide the equipment. I like to carry-on now-a-days.

Victoria, BC
Level Contributor
1,050 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: snorkeling puerto morelos

We only do carry-ons now but I always make sure I have room for my own snorkel and mask. Just thinking about where some of those snorkels have been makes me shudder. Blech!

Victoria, BC
Level Contributor
1,050 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: snorkeling puerto morelos

Is there any area along the "corridor" that we can just snorkel off the beach?

Puerto Morelos, MX
Destination Expert
for Puerto Morelos
Level Contributor
3,882 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: snorkeling puerto morelos

you can snorkel anywhere along the beach, however noting compares to snorkeling the reef.

Victoria, BC
Level Contributor
1,050 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: snorkeling puerto morelos

Where's the reef? I keep trying to find some pictures but I can't seem to find any. I have found underwater photos of the beach but that's about it.

But,PuertoMorelosFrank, I like your website and the info you offer is great. Love your maps.

Does anyone have a satellite map of the resorts along the beach?