We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

topless at NH

Which Puerto Morelos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Little Rock
14 posts
Save Topic
topless at NH

We usually stay at the Riu resorts in Mexico and are venturing out to the NH Riveria. (could not pass up both of us for 8 days for $1800!!!) Do they allow you to be topless here? Thanks!

Memphis
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: topless at NH

There were not many people at the resort that were topless...only a few...and they were the one's who shouldn't have been!!! LoL. We saw them mostly in the Paradise Club area. We saw a few Mom's complaining about this. KEEP YOUR KIDS AT HOME!!!

Arkansas
Level Contributor
19 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: topless at NH

We were there in March and I went topless the whole time. There were a lot of young folks 18-23ish that were in thongs and topless in the Paradise area as well as the family area. :)

New York
Level Contributor
65 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: topless at NH

im going in may and im going pantsless.

texas
Level Contributor
1,846 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: topless at NH

Seems like people would show enough respect and not be topless in the family area. I guess the resort doesn't inforce the no topless rule here. Guess this place will not be a good selection for my next family vacation.

New York
Level Contributor
65 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: topless at NH

everyone remember... this resort is not in florida or socal. It is in Mexico, different country, different culture and different values. If you want a nice G rated family vacation go to disneyworld. I dont think there should be anything wrong with a few t*ts on the beach and it should be aloud in the us too.

Arkansas
Level Contributor
19 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: topless at NH

If you don't want your kids to see some knockers then keep them at home. Always baffles me that folks think Cancun is a place to bring a family anyway. It seems a little holy roller to state that they should enforce tops to be worn in the family area. I guess they should also tell people no kissing or making out, no body shots, no things, no speedos.

texas
Level Contributor
1,846 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: topless at NH

If people want to Cancun with their kids they should be able to especially if it's a family friendly resort. If people want to have their boobs hanging out there are plenty of adult only resorts that they can go to.

Little Rock
14 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: topless at NH

Summervacation07: I have to aggree with Bigjohnson and Lucabella. Cancun is not the place for a "family vacation" and you are in another country. I am guessing you never vacation in Miami or the Keys either. The US is the only country that sexualizes nude people. If you are afraid of your kids seeing an a** or boobs then keep them at home. What a prude!

texas
Level Contributor
1,846 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: topless at NH

If people want to take their kids to Cancun especially to a resort that is family friendly they should be able to. If people want to have their boobs hanging out there are plenty of adult only resorts that they can go to.

texas
Level Contributor
1,846 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: topless at NH

Cloudclipper- You don't know me so the name calling is uncalled for. I've been to Miami and Vegas and no those are not places I would take kids. As I said before Cancun has plenty of family friendly resorts.