We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Returned from NH Riveria

Which Puerto Morelos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
183 posts
Save Topic
Returned from NH Riveria

Well we are now starting to settle in after our GREAT trip to NH Riveria....So if anyone has any questions please feel free to e-mail away or I will try to answer any posts...This resort is great and beautiful..I am not quite sure where the others with nothing good to say stayed but we enjoyed ourselves and trust me we checked out the whole resort and it was lovely....Cheers!

Kansas
3 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Returned from NH Riveria

We are traveling to NH riveria this weekend May 9-16. We were just wondering with all this swine flu stuff going around, if the resort was running at 100%. Was the resort pretty full?? We are so excited about our trip, No Swine Flu keeping us away..:).

Level Contributor
183 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Returned from NH Riveria

Vacationergirl,

Don't worry about anything you will have a great time this resort was beautiful with only one complaint, that would be the Mexican restaurnat....just so happened to be very slow for our service, but other customers seemed fine. Resort itself was not at full capacity, but everything was in operation no issues. We enjoyed this holiday as I am sure you will...Cheers!

Atlanta, GA
Level Contributor
309 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Returned from NH Riveria

I was just looking at this place. I was intrigued by their healthy menu and the modern look (my husband is a little tired of the fake hacienda look and wants a more modern-feeling hotel this vacation). Is the beach water calm? Would this be a good place to go with children? How's the food and the reservation process?

Macomb, Michigan
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Returned from NH Riveria

How's the pool water? Is the beach as rocky as they say?

las vegas
6 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Returned from NH Riveria

Everything is running as usual! You will have the best time your life...enjoy! Mexico is still the number #1 Tourists Choice:)

Level Contributor
183 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Returned from NH Riveria

To all,

Yes the hotel has a kids club, and we did see a few kids while we were there ranging from baby to teens..Although I was on the adults side so I can't say much aside from seeing them play in the ocean, pool and at meals...

Food is good no issues and lots of choices as well kids would have no issues with the food either lots of fruit,eggs,bacon,cerel,chicken fingers,fries,pasta,salads,breads,desserts,juice,burgers,chips,ham n cheese sandwhichs etc...

Beach is only rockey in the one area if you go left or right after main walkway your smooth, Find a lounger and then you are in the right area..Sometimes waves can be ruff but common sense is all you need and sand is smooth enought to sit and play or build castles as well...

I enjoyed our vacation hear no issues and would go back...

austin,tx
Level Contributor
48 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Returned from NH Riveria

Did you visit the spa? What did you think?

Level Contributor
183 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Returned from NH Riveria

I am sorry that is one thing I didn't do, although we had discount tickets for it just never got around to it...Choose to do other things time just flew by ...:( Cheers!

Macomb, Michigan
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Returned from NH Riveria

Suppose to go June 19th, don't know yet if we are going, probably not due to H1N1. Crap.....

Did you see anything unusual, lots of cleaning or employees wearing gloves, or anything like that?

Bonita Springs...
Level Contributor
1,396 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Returned from NH Riveria

Not go June 19th?? Have you been reading these forums regarding the completely "blown out of all proportion" info? We're headed there (NH) May 30th and main reason for late travel is scarcity of flights..... Hopefully, you'll change your mind and enjoy what the resort and Riviera Maya has to offer. Cheers! Margaret