We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

toiletries and room info for erc!!!

Which Puerto Morelos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Huntingdon, United...
Level Contributor
414 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
toiletries and room info for erc!!!

Me and My husband are going to ERC for a late Honeymoon this Oct. Just wondered if there are toiletries provided in the room, also can we take our own dvds to wathch, is there a dvd player, we are staying in a standard room/junior suite!!!

any other info welcome!!!!

Thank You!!!

Nottingham
Level Contributor
148 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: toiletries and room info for erc!!!

Hey - we stayed in a standard junior suite last week and we had shampoo, shower gel (that can also be used as bubble bath in the jacuzzi - just get the jets to fizz it up), conditioner and body lotion - all were really nice i think. They also provide colgate toothpaste, a comb, a razor, a basic toothbrush, sewing kit, shoe shine thing hand, face and shower towels, 2 bathrobes and some towel slippers. They will replenish anything whenever you want too!

Yes you can take your own DVD's to watch but I guess you will need to check whether they are compatible with the region. they do have a really good movie channel on 27 - TNT. It's like regular TV so not a subscription channel - we watched quite a few good films - old and new! They also have a DVD rental service but we never used it.

A few useful hints:

- if you want something else / different at anytime during your stay just ask for it - they always try to accommodate. Eg, at one of the restaurants we asked for something to be made more spicey and they did it. At the Grill we asked to combine the menu from the Lobster house and they did.

- the iron is actually fairly decent there if you're planning on doing any. Also, if you're there for two weeks and want to wash any clothes, I took some detergent and fabric softener in travel bottles and did it in the jacuzzi - clothes came out really well!!!! Some people might think i'm sad seeing as we're on holiday but that's just me I guess!

- If you want your mini bar stocked with more or less of something, just ask the bar guy when he comes to re-stock - eg, we wanted more diet coke and no regular coke etc.

- Play Bingo!!!!! You get an itinerary every evening in your room for the next day. it's usually every couple of days at 1pm near the main pool at Sol Bar. I'm not actually an avid bingo fan but it's only for about 1/2 hour and you can win spa treatments - I played twice and won both times!! There's not normally many that play so chances of winning are quite high!

Hope that's helped! So jealous - you'll have an amazing time!!!

Huntingdon, United...
Level Contributor
414 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: toiletries and room info for erc!!!

thank you so much for that info.......very useful. i will be saving it!!!! thanks.....i really cannot wait!!!!!!!

3. Re: toiletries and room info for erc!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 December 2009, 06:22