We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

EDR Roll Call!!! Feb 14-28

Which Puerto Morelos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
687 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
EDR Roll Call!!! Feb 14-28

39 days and counting!! Can't wait to go back - anyone else going to be there around that time?

scranton...
Level Contributor
3,083 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: EDR Roll Call!!! Feb 14-28

You're spoiled! You just got back!!

Have a wonderful trip...again.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
687 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: EDR Roll Call!!! Feb 14-28

I know - we are so lucky! When are you guys heading back next?

scranton...
Level Contributor
3,083 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: EDR Roll Call!!! Feb 14-28

April.

Just looked through your photos. I still need to read your review. Did Joan go with you in November?? I love that pic of the 2 of you.

Are you going to stay in the pres casita again in Feb.? Are you going to request a certain one or doesn't it matter? Was Santiago still there in November? Exray said she didn't see him this trip.

LOL. Sorry for all the questions!

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
687 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: EDR Roll Call!!! Feb 14-28

No the November trip was a last minute anniversary surprise from my hubby so Mom didn't come along(TG!!!), but what a great experience in the Presidential Casita's! Yes, Santiago was there in Nov and he was awesome! That is one guy who really likes to chat but we didn't mind. Eduardo was great too! I only knew Roberto from the time we spent with you in April, but I would say that Santiago did almost as good a job!

We are staying 1 week in the 2 bedroom Presidentials with our daughters' in Feb but our first week we are spending in the Casita's. We have asked for the Tulum suite which is at the far end of building but still close to Fuentes pool etc.

Are you booking back into the Presidential Casita's in April?

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
687 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: EDR Roll Call!!! Feb 14-28

Bump

5 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: EDR Roll Call!!! Feb 14-28

Hi,

Have never been to the El Cid thinking of going 3rd or 4 th week of March. Suggestions for room type, location? Travelling with spouse and kid (11 yrs). Also, thinking of 2 weeks? Too long at this resort? Beach good?

Will look for your review but appreciate any other comments.

Thanks!

Ontario
Level Contributor
330 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: EDR Roll Call!!! Feb 14-28

My husband and I will be at EDR from Feb 13-20... just booked this morning!

I am so excited... I can't wait!!

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
687 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: EDR Roll Call!!! Feb 14-28

That's awesome! What part of the resort are you staying in? We are in the Casita's the 1st week and in the Presidential Suites the 2nd week. Would be neat to hook up with another TA junkie!!

Ontario
Level Contributor
330 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: EDR Roll Call!!! Feb 14-28

Right now we've booked the regular Jacuzzi Junior Suite but I am going to inquire about upgrading to a Casita when we get there. My husband's birthday is on Feb 17th and we got a good price on the trip so I won't mind investing a little more if there's something reasonable available.

Do you have any advice or recommendations for our trip?

Missouri
7 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: EDR Roll Call!!! Feb 14-28

Hi

My husband and I are headed to Mexico for the first time Feb 13-17 and staying in the casitas. Thanks for all the information you have posted HolaBaby, it's been really helpful! I have a couple quick questions. Everyone mentions how rocky the beach is, should we bring water shoes if we want to wade in? Also, my husband can't wear tennis shoes in the restaurants, right? He isn't really a sandal guy, but he'll look ridiculous in khaki shorts and dress shoes. I'm so excited, I don't know how I'm going to wait four more weeks!

Thanks!