We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sensatori review..........

Which Puerto Morelos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
dorset
Level Contributor
2,780 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Sensatori review..........

One on the latest reviews, Xmas at Sensatori, states that they were told they would have to wear wrist bands? Have they changed their policy? The appeal for lots of people is the fact that you dont have to wear them. I havn't heard of them being introduced, and they were not in force when i went Aug last year.

Also she mentions the beach is private? This is also news to me.

Meadow Lands...
Level Contributor
1,722 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sensatori review..........

FWIW, I talked with two couples staying at Silversands who "visited" Sensatori for lunch. . . Perhaps "visiting" has become problematic? As for your question about wristbands, I have no knowledge. Sorry.

Berkshire
Level Contributor
45 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sensatori review..........

If you mean the review I think (now no. 2), it says a bit further down that they didn't have to wear wristbands when they got to the hotel - the guide person had got it wrong. Good news I think!

dorset
Level Contributor
2,780 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sensatori review..........

Yes that is good news. I struggled to read the whole review, it was a tad too long, lol.

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
1,041 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sensatori review..........

As for the private beach, maybe they meant the private section for Premium guests only. I also don't see how anyone could enter a restaurant and be seated if they are in another hotel. They do ask for room numbers and to pull that off is a bit bold and just wrong.

5. Re: Sensatori review..........

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 July 2010, 06:19