We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

AZUL SENSATORI - Anyone going for Spring Break

Level Contributor
860 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
AZUL SENSATORI - Anyone going for Spring Break

After reading sooooo many conflicting reviews we are thinking of heading to the Sensatori in mid-march with our 14 year old daughter. we may split 10 days between the sensatori and the Beach!

Level Contributor
860 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: AZUL SENSATORI - Anyone going for Spring Break

We are booking!! From march 8 to 18th and cannot WAIT flying out of Seattle :)!!!!!!!

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
1,008 posts
157 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: AZUL SENSATORI - Anyone going for Spring Break

we have booked too but not going till oct - like you have been concerned about reviews didnt read them until we had booked!

I am keeping an open mind will be really interested to read your trip report = are you travelling with kids would be interested in knowing what facilities there are for kids

Wigan, United...
Level Contributor
94 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: AZUL SENSATORI - Anyone going for Spring Break

hi we have booked sensatori for the 29 sept to oct 13 flying from manchester tom197 premium seats anyone know if its a thomson plane or first choice to soon to be counting down

Doncaster England
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: AZUL SENSATORI - Anyone going for Spring Break

Hi, we are going on March 3 to March 17. Not worried about the negative reviews. Think positive and have a good time is my motto. ROLL ON!!!!!!!!

Berkshire
Level Contributor
45 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: AZUL SENSATORI - Anyone going for Spring Break

We're going 2nd - 16th March - I can't wait! ;-)

Level Contributor
860 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: AZUL SENSATORI - Anyone going for Spring Break

Great Attitude guess we will see you there!!!!

dorset
Level Contributor
2,814 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: AZUL SENSATORI - Anyone going for Spring Break

i flew last August and it was a First Choice aeroplane.

Anybody on facebook and wants to look at my photos of my time at Sensatori, just pm me and i will give you my add details.

Enjoy! The hotel is beautiful.

coventry
Level Contributor
83 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: AZUL SENSATORI - Anyone going for Spring Break

We have booked for 15th March..some reviews a bit disappointing dont you think?

Level Contributor
860 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: AZUL SENSATORI - Anyone going for Spring Break

they are getting sooooooooooooooooo much better though and I am relying on the good ones and peoples pictures it looks gorgeous :)!!!

Rugeley, United...
Level Contributor
395 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: AZUL SENSATORI - Anyone going for Spring Break

seriously dont read the reviews, we booked then everything went down hill at the sensatori, we even looked into changing hotels but left it and went there, OMG it was amazing the people who complained at the time before and after we went must of been miserble old folk!!! everything was perfect! so dont worry and just bloody enjoy it!!! loladorset will agree aswell we went a week apart!