We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beer & Liqour Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa

Which Puerto Morelos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto
5 posts
Save Topic
Beer & Liqour Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa

I'm thinking of booking the Dreams Riviera Resort & Spa in Cancun. I was wondering about there selection of beer any American Brands? Is the beer on tap or in a can? The other question is top shelf liquor is it available at more that just the lobby bar. Any posts on this subject would help. Thank you in advance.

Georgia
Level Contributor
78 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Beer & Liqour Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa

They have Bud and Bud light. Top shelf brands available at all bars.

Toronto
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Beer & Liqour Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa

Is the bud cans or on tap. Thanks for the feedback.

Newtown Square, PA
Level Contributor
603 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Beer & Liqour Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa

The resort has Budweiser and Miller at the resort. There also is a wide selection of Mexican beers available. Both the American and Mexican beers are on tap and in bottles.

As far as liquor, you can get top shelf alcohol at any of the bars. I work for Dreams, so please let me know if you have any questions!

London Ontario...
Level Contributor
62 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Beer & Liqour Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa

Does Dreams subscribe to FOX Sports?

All of those beverages above would be even better while watching some EPL soccer

California
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Beer & Liqour Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa

Can you please list out the premium alcohol brands? My uncle really likes chivas regal, and I was also curious about brand of vodka(s)..

Also, is there a cigar lounge?

Newtown Square, PA
Level Contributor
603 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Beer & Liqour Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa

Dreams Riviera Cancun’s liquor selection does vary from time to time, but they usually have Chivas Regal and premium vodka brands such as Stolichnaya and Skyy. As for a cigar lounge, the resort does not have one, but there are plenty of comfortable outdoor spaces where guests can enjoy a cigar.

7. Re: Beer & Liqour Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 September 2010, 07:16