We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

El Dorado Royale swim up Casita question

new jersey
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Topic
El Dorado Royale swim up Casita question

My fiance and I have booked our honeymoon to the El Dorado Royale for Aug. 2 2010. We have booked a swim up casita. I see on trip advisor that some people talk about swim up casitas and infinity swim up casitas. Can someone tell me if there is a difference and if yes, what they are. Also after looking at pictures on this site i have noticed that some swim ups seem to go right up to the patio and others seem to have grass between the patio and swim up pool. Is there a difference in what is reserved ? We would really love the swim up casita that goes right to the patios edge.

scranton...
Level Contributor
3,085 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: El Dorado Royale swim up Casita question

Hi july,

The infinity swimup casitas are more expensive than the regular swimup casitas...and IMO, not as nice. The infinty swimups are in block 31. The infinity swimups have an enclosed "plunge" pool in front of them. In order to connect to the lazy river that leads to the swimup bar...you have to step over a wall and then walk down a few steps to get into the lazy river. Probably not a big deal for some...but we prefer the regular swimups that lead directly from your patio steps. You still have a private area for swimmimg right in front of your room and it is deeper than the water in the plunge pool. Section 30 is the newest section of the regular swimups. Also, block 31 does not seem as cozy, lush or private.

If you PM me with your email, I could send you a few pics I have of the infinity swimups to show you what I mean. Also, I have an album of the resort posted on Facebook, if you're interested.

www.facebook.com/#/profile.php…

2. Re: El Dorado Royale swim up Casita question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 July 2010, 05:17