We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Crocs at SSS?

boston
Level Contributor
42 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Crocs at SSS?

I noticed quite a few crocodiles in some pictures. My husband is fascinated with staying in one of those rooms. I think he's nuts! we are staying in an oceanview room thanks. Where abouts are these crocs located on the property? Would be fun to check out once,from what I ve seen there is really nothing located around the property mangroves etc.?? Thanks

Davie, Florida
Level Contributor
11,187 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Crocs at SSS?

if you see one avoid it

boston
Level Contributor
42 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Crocs at SSS?

Thanks LOL In the photo it was over a fenced off area,just curious where abouts on property?

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
1,041 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Crocs at SSS?

We stayed next door at the Azul Sensatori and I read people saw them in the vacant lot next to Sensatori. We did not see any.

cleveland
Level Contributor
1,592 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Crocs at SSS?

Hi all was there in Oct and didnt see anything like that we walked the beach and didnt see that either, maybe the pics where from a tour they took! The only resort I know of that have them is the Grand Palladium they have them but are fenced in.Enjoy and have a wonderful time!

lincoln
Level Contributor
264 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Crocs at SSS?

They are located right out in front of the SSS in the mangrove type deals. They cant get to you but you can see them from where the transportation picks up and drops off guests. Just walk out the front door from the lobby at SSS to where the transportation picks you up and walk straight to the white wall and it looks down to the mangroves and you will be able to see them. You are a few stories up compared to where they are.

6. Re: Crocs at SSS?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 October 2010, 07:16