We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just Back From EDR...Link For New Pictures Provided

scranton...
Level Contributor
3,085 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Just Back From EDR...Link For New Pictures Provided

Hi everyone!

Haven't had time to separate the fun pics from the informative ones (that I will post on TA) but if anyone in interested in seeing them, I provided the link below. There are pics that will show the difference between the regular swimup casitas and the Infinity swimup casitas.

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/album.php?aid=64808&id=1229337937

scranton...
Level Contributor
3,085 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Just Back From EDR...Link For New Pictures Provided

Forgot to add that the newest block of casitas, Block 32, will be marketed as "Presidential Infinity" Casitas. They are identical to the infinty swimups in block 31 but they will come with most of the amenities of the regular presidentials. The massages, the limo, the excursions, room service from any restaurant, full bar, etc. will be included in the price.

I'm still scratching my head on this one. It still won't be one of the 2 room suites on the beach (end of the horseshoes) with the private pool. Curious to see what the price difference will be between these and the infinity swimups in block 31. Apparently they are going to be hiring more butlers to service this block.

Our friends stayed in block 32 and maybe it was just the way the room was set up, but to me it seemed smaller than the casitas in block 30...and noone was ever in those plunge pools. I guess I'm a die hard block 30 lover!

2. Re: Just Back From EDR...Link For New Pictures Provided

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 October 2010, 05:15