We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

now sapphire

new jersey
Level Contributor
39 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
now sapphire

Hi we will be going to this hotel in July from 13th to 20th anyone else?

Charlotte, NC
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: now sapphire

Yes, my fiance will be there July 17-21 for a site visit. We are getting married there in October!

New Jersey
Level Contributor
7 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: now sapphire

We will be arriving on the 20th, with high hopes that it willbe great, my only concern is the beach. I was advised it is very seaweed filled.

new jersey
Level Contributor
39 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: now sapphire

It looks like we will be leaving and you will be arriving that's to bad we are also from the great expensive garden state.

Saskatoon, Canada
Level Contributor
1,758 posts
157 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: now sapphire

To all of you have fun and please post your reviews, I am looking at booking for November and would sure like to get your input. Thanks a bunch.

Columbia, MO
12 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: now sapphire

We will be there July 15-19. Really looking forward to it! Did anyone stay at Preferred level? Any advice from anyone on Puerto Morelos restaurants?

6. Re: now sapphire

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 January 2011, 05:16