We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

El Dorado Royale Dress Code

Which Puerto Morelos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
usa
Level Contributor
103 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
El Dorado Royale Dress Code

My wife and I willl be staying for 5 nights starting on August 3rd. Could anyone give me any input on the dress code at some of their restaurants? I know it says "casual elegant", but what is acceptable and what is not? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Chicago, Illinois
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: El Dorado Royale Dress Code

My girlfriend and I will be there the same time and have the same question.

From reading reviews, it sounds like some restaurants may be stricter than other?

usa
Level Contributor
103 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: El Dorado Royale Dress Code

Yes, some will have a dress code for men that includes long pants and collared shirts. I think only for dinner, though.

St Albans
Level Contributor
88 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: El Dorado Royale Dress Code

we will also be there. we are expecting it to be as we have seen before which is no beach wear after about 7pm in bars and then men wear long trousers and collared shirts with no beach shoes/trainers. Women are usually expected to not wear shorts. Also no denim.

4. Re: El Dorado Royale Dress Code

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 January 2011, 05:17