We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Excellence Riviera Cancun with Quickrooms

Bonita Springs...
Level Contributor
1,412 posts
72 reviews
Save Topic
Excellence Riviera Cancun with Quickrooms

Hello there, Has anyone in USA booked ERC with Quickrooms (UK site) recently? I remember reading there was some problem months ago with hotels not accepting USA reservations with Quickrooms - their prices are better than anything else I can find, but don't want to book, pay and discover the booking is rejected! Thanks, Margaret

Langholm, United...
Destination Expert
for Nerja, Frigiliana
Level Contributor
1,673 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Excellence Riviera Cancun with Quickrooms

hi there i am in the uk, so can not comment on the use of this site from us.

i have used this company before and a quick look lets me book my stay (i am going 25th oct) and pay in $. they are part of global travel. so well protected.

i always book with

http://www.bluebaytravel.co.uk/?home

this is there sister company. and have never had a problem.

hope this helps

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
60,125 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Excellence Riviera Cancun with Quickrooms

It is my understanding that these companies should not be selling to people outside the UK

Bonita Springs...
Level Contributor
1,412 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Excellence Riviera Cancun with Quickrooms

Thanks both of you for info. Margaret

texas
Level Contributor
511 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Excellence Riviera Cancun with Quickrooms

i used quickrooms from the us summer 09. there were a few resorts that i couldn't book because they only book to uk residents. i believe the excellent was one of them. check on the page where they give you prices and it click book and the next page will say if you can book it.

5. Re: Excellence Riviera Cancun with Quickrooms

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 February 2011, 07:20