We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What's your countdown to Puerto Morelos & Cantina Habanero?

Arden, North...
Level Contributor
150 posts
79 reviews
Save Topic
What's your countdown to Puerto Morelos & Cantina Habanero?

I can't WAIT to get back to PM! I miss me some fun at CH! Unfortunately it will be July of 2011 before we return... unless this lotto ticket pays off, and then I'll be there looking for some nice real estate!

playa del carmen
Level Contributor
1,381 posts
Save Reply
71. Re: What's your countdown to Puerto Morelos & Cantina Habanero?

So, the police arrested him...what more do you want done??? a public thrashing? stoning?

9 posts, all related to this incident ...hmmmm ..a bit suspect.. and certainly not the fault of Cantina Habanero.

However, I'm sure that CNN will make it their top :Headline News" story.

Edited: 21 November 2010, 15:47
72. Re: What's your countdown to Puerto Morelos & Cantina Habanero?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 22 November 2010, 14:22
73. Re: What's your countdown to Puerto Morelos & Cantina Habanero?

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 21 November 2010, 21:10
Puerto Morelos...
Level Contributor
319 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
74. Re: What's your countdown to Puerto Morelos & Cantina Habanero?

I think it's time to get on track. This post is for counting down the days to Puerto Morelos and Cantina Habanero's

My count down is 40 days until we return to Puerto Morelos & Cantina Habanero's, and we can't wait for the delicious food, and the great people.

USA
Level Contributor
273 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
75. Re: What's your countdown to Puerto Morelos & Cantina Habanero?

Thank you live4mexico for getting back to the original intent of this thread!

10 more days for us, and we'll be enjoying Puerto Morelos and El Cid once again! And this time, we won't pass by Cantina Habanero.....we'll stop by and stay awhile for a good meal and cold beer! And, our children will be along with us, as we have found Puerto Morelos to be one of the friendliest and safest towns we've ever visited.

Ed, we look forward to meeting you, and your family at CH.

Can't wait!

Best regards to my TA friends,

Holly

Chicagi Il
Level Contributor
146 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
76. Re: What's your countdown to Puerto Morelos & Cantina Habanero?

28 days and counting. Looking forward to visiting Cantina Habanero, sipping some cold ones and a good meal or three! Ed, can't wait to introduce my family to yours!

77. Re: What's your countdown to Puerto Morelos & Cantina Habanero?

Removed on: 21 November 2010, 21:11
Puerto Morelos
Level Contributor
339 posts
Save Reply
78. Re: What's your countdown to Puerto Morelos & Cantina Habanero?

Always nice to stay on topic! Yeah, thanks live4mexico

Edited: 29 November 2010, 23:06
piscataway
Level Contributor
232 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
79. Re: What's your countdown to Puerto Morelos & Cantina Habanero?

Iggy the bear will be there from dec. 12 to the 18th. Who wants to get a margarita????

PA
Level Contributor
240 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
80. Re: What's your countdown to Puerto Morelos & Cantina Habanero?

Who will be playing there next Friday and Saturday 12/10 & 12/11?