We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Secrets Silversands am here.

Which Puerto Morelos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
13,161 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Secrets Silversands am here.

http://baltobabe.wordpress.com/

Am at Secrets Silversands arrived yesterday and loving it! Even with some rain around the guests all seemed to be enjoying themselves!

Posted some pics and slide shows and hope to get more up today... but will be sharing more pics when I get home. The link above is to my blog where I have posted them.

Went to the Spa yesterday and enjoyed that very much.

Would be happy to try and answer any questions

Happy Travels

bb/mt

lincoln
Level Contributor
264 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Secrets Silversands am here.

I have enjoyed reading about your stays at the different resorts! I love SSS!

Fishkill, NY
Level Contributor
1,834 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Secrets Silversands am here.

I love you Baltobabe! You are very informative and helpful..Plus you have the same taste as me! Enjoy your vacation!

lincoln
Level Contributor
264 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Secrets Silversands am here.

where has your favorite place you have stayed on this trip been?

Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
13,161 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Secrets Silversands am here.

Whenever anyone asks what is my FAV I always say I am like the "mama leopardo who loves all her baby cubs" I find each of them has something wonderful and special that I love! I am always happy to try and answer any specific questions or to chat what are the things you or others may be looking for to help you make the right choice for YOU!

Happy Travels!

bb/mt

Taylorville...
Level Contributor
1,124 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Secrets Silversands am here.

I love Secrets Silversands. I was there in May this year & going to return Oct 11 for 5 nights. I have never been to a resort that I would not return to, but SSS has been my favorite so far. Great pools, food. bars, rooms, service, entertaiment, adults only is very nice. I love Secrets & Dreams!!! Have a great time. I know you will. Marilyn

Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
13,161 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Secrets Silversands am here.

Thanks Marlyn! Am back in B'more and missing the Magic Moments of Mexico...

Hope one day to run into you at a Secrets or Dreams as I love them too!

Happy Travels,

bb/mt

7. Re: Secrets Silversands am here.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 March 2011, 04:16