We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Excellence Riviera Cancun - Just back!~

Fort Worth, TX
Level Contributor
146 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Excellence Riviera Cancun - Just back!~

We had the BEST time with our friends at ERC. We want to plan something else ASAP! I can't complain about anything - great weather, pools, food. I guess if I found one complaint, it is that the water at the beach was VERY full of seaweed and we didnt spend but 5-10 min a day at the beach water. The sand was clean, but once in water there were rocks and seaweed. The food was so good. We had a few things that were sub par, but very impressed with most. Drinks were amazing and great service.

We are now on the hunt for a Luxury A.I. for our kids to join us on - looking for a place w/ very spacious rooms (1 and 3 year old) and a place with a much better beach (calm and very clear water) please make suggestions!

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
60,762 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Excellence Riviera Cancun - Just back!~

Glad you had a great time at ERC

2. Re: Excellence Riviera Cancun - Just back!~

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 March 2011, 06:17