We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Azul hotel & beach resort, which room !!

jersey channel...
Level Contributor
1,164 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Azul hotel & beach resort, which room !!

Hi All,

Of to the Azul Feb 2011, any comments on which room no to request ?? ( we have 3yr old ).

Looking for sea view if possible .

Many Thanks

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
1,078 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Azul hotel & beach resort, which room !!

I have a map if you'd like, just pm me!

Mississauga, Canada
Level Contributor
86 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Azul hotel & beach resort, which room !!

The last 2 years we stayed in rooms 104 and 105. They were ground floor rooms steps to the beach and kids pool.

We liked the ground floor so our daughter (2 at the time) could play on the terrace and grass outside the room while we sat out there.

We also liked it because it was quiet andaway from the main pool and bar where the nightly shows were.

washington DC
Level Contributor
25 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Azul hotel & beach resort, which room !!

Can I please ask with adjoining rooms - did you bring a baby monitor or anything to be able to check to see how your baby was doing? Not sure how you circumvent the non-adjoining room situation to be able to hear what's going on with baby..that's really what is stopping us from booking with this hotel. Also, did you have to pay for 2 rooms? I'm told by the hotel that the connecting rooms are by request only based on availability at the time of check-in. Thanks!

Mississauga, Canada
Level Contributor
86 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Azul hotel & beach resort, which room !!

The hotel has monitors they will provide for free.

We had connecting rooms rooms because my mother-in-law travelled with us. So yes, we did pay for it. We would put our daughter to bed in our room and sneak through the connecting door and sit on my MILs patio with monitor.

jersey channel...
Level Contributor
1,164 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Azul hotel & beach resort, which room !!

Hi,

We have only booked one room so any ideas on how big our room will be

as there will be 3 of us !!!

Thanks

Mississauga, Canada
Level Contributor
86 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Azul hotel & beach resort, which room !!

The rooms size is really the only downfall to Azul as they are not very big but we never had any issues with it. We were really only in there for nap time and bedtime. We had a room with a king bed and a crib and had no issues.

My mother in law had a room with 2 queens and it was good too.

We really liked the ground floor as we could come and go from sliding door.

When our daughter was sleeping we would sit on the terrace. It was easy for one of us to head back to the bar for more drinks or have room service deliver us some dessert :)

However with the new construction it looks like the rooms might be changing. Have you seem the pictures on their Facebook page?

http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=163155327045175&set=a.146938662000175.23969.132933593400682

7. Re: Azul hotel & beach resort, which room !!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 May 2011, 07:29