We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is there a Forum for Puerto Morelos town.....

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
1,569 posts
86 reviews
Save Topic
Is there a Forum for Puerto Morelos town.....

Is there a forum for Puerto Morelos town and what is going on there? I don't want to have to wade through all this all inclusive stuff to find out about the town. Seems like this forum is just about the mega resorts surrounding Puerto Morelos town. I want a forum for the town!!!!

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
1,082 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Is there a Forum for Puerto Morelos town.....

That would be an awesome idea!! Here's a little help, but I'm not the expert! Check out vivapuertomorelos.com

Also, there are some folks who live in that town that are allot of great help! catinmexico; puertomorelosfrank; NatyEdo

Check out their forum posts! I hesitate to offer up all this info! I LOVE this town and surely don't want to see it turn into a Cancun or Playa del Carmen!!!!

Mentioned in this post
Cancun
Cancun
Quintana Roo, Mexico
Oklahoma City...
Level Contributor
52 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Is there a Forum for Puerto Morelos town.....

This is the Puerto Morelos town forum, if you have specific questions, just ask away. Then you only have to look at your own posts and not wade through all the stuff you dont want to read.

New England
Level Contributor
1,610 posts
160 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Is there a Forum for Puerto Morelos town.....

If Tripadvisor offered a separate forum for the town and the area surrounding the town, fewer resort guests would know anything about the "real" town and less would venture outside their gated communities.

for my part a quick glance of the posts is sufficient to tell me which pertain to the town and the surrounding resorts.

Detroit, Michigan
Level Contributor
7,706 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Is there a Forum for Puerto Morelos town.....

Perhaps the TOP Questions to the right of the page contains info.you're looking for also.

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
61,418 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Is there a Forum for Puerto Morelos town.....

One of the great things about this forum is that it does have regular contributions from people who do live in the area

Puerto Morelos, MX
Destination Expert
for Puerto Morelos
Level Contributor
3,974 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Is there a Forum for Puerto Morelos town.....

Local, non-AI forum

http://www.vivapuertomorelos.com/bb/

Puerto Morelos
Level Contributor
339 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Is there a Forum for Puerto Morelos town.....

This is a link to the Puerto Morelos Forum. It is maintained by TripAdvisor's own Puerto Morelos Frank.

http://www.vivapuertomorelos.com/bb/

8. Re: Is there a Forum for Puerto Morelos town.....

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 April 2011, 06:17