We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

EDR - Exotic Travel Club rules for selling weeks

Madison
Level Contributor
44 posts
1 review
Save Topic
EDR - Exotic Travel Club rules for selling weeks

My parents have 200 weeks with Exotic and will give us as many weeks as we want. We want to take another couple, but Exotic says they have to sit through the presentation as required by the Friends discount program they will give them (not ideal because they are only there for 4 nights). However, could my parents "sell" a week to them (they would do so at no cost)? Would they have to sit through a presentation? Do my parents have to do anything with Exotic for this sale? Any info is appreciated. Looking forward to going to EDR!

scranton...
Level Contributor
3,085 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: EDR - Exotic Travel Club rules for selling weeks

Hi Badger,

If your parents sell/give them a week...they DO NOT have to sit through the presentation. If they go through the friends and family program, the discount is 50% off, but the catch is...they are required to do the presentation. I agree. If only going for 4 days...I would opt not to do the presentation.

scranton...
Level Contributor
3,085 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: EDR - Exotic Travel Club rules for selling weeks

Oh, forgot about the rest of your question. All your parents need to do is contact Exotic Travel and tell them they are selling/giving a week to so and so. They need to give Exotic their names and then they handle it from there.

Madison
Level Contributor
44 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: EDR - Exotic Travel Club rules for selling weeks

Thank you.. that is Awesome!!

4. Re: EDR - Exotic Travel Club rules for selling weeks

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 April 2011, 06:16