We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cantina Habanero Benefit Concert for "Castaway Kids"

Puerto Morelos
Level Contributor
339 posts
Save Topic
Cantina Habanero Benefit Concert for "Castaway Kids"

Imagion an evening with the great talents of Mark Mulligan, Sam Rainwater and the always amazing Vertigo 777. All three shows in the same evening while doing something for kids that really need your help.

Well here it is: The Benefit Concert for Mark Mulligan's Castaway Kids, November 12th 7:00pm at Cantina Habanero, Puerto Morelos, Mexico

Mark Mulligan and Very Special Guest Star Sam Rainwater will be donating their Performances and tips plus all CD sales will be donated.

Plus 10 pesos from every beer sold will be donated by Cantina Habanero.

Plus 100% of the cheese burger sales will be donated by JJ's Kitchen.

Plus Trip Advisor's own Puerto Morelos Frank will be donating 10 pesos from every sale of the Puerto Morelos Annual Photo Contest Callendar.

Please come and help Mark Mulligan's "CASTAWAY KIDS"

For an extra special bomus "Vertigo 777" takes the stage at 9:00

(click the links or copy & paste into your address bar to learn more about Mark's Charity)

http://www.markmulligan.net/

http://castawaykidsmx.org/

Mark, Ed & The Castaway Kids thank you ahead of time for your support.

Mentioned in this post
Cantina Habanero
Cantina Habanero
700 Reviews
Puerto Morelos, Mexico
Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
28 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cantina Habanero Benefit Concert for "Castaway Kids"

This sounds like a lot of fun for a good cause!!!! Just got finished listening to some of the music by Sam and Mark. Really enjoyed the music and looking forward to seeing them live !! This will be our 1st trip to the area and we are really looking forward to it. Is it better to use US dollars or Pesos at your restaurant?? See y'all on the 12th!!!!

PA
Level Contributor
241 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cantina Habanero Benefit Concert for "Castaway Kids"

Wish I was going to be there Nov 12th. We don't get there till Dec 9th. Hope something good is going on during that time.

Puerto Morelos
Level Contributor
339 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Cantina Habanero Benefit Concert for "Castaway Kids"

Bumpity Bump

scranton...
Level Contributor
3,085 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cantina Habanero Benefit Concert for "Castaway Kids"

Oh darn. We get there right on the 12th. That means too pooped to party. Hoping to get there on Saturday or Sunday.

WV
Level Contributor
3,589 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cantina Habanero Benefit Concert for "Castaway Kids"

kimlo, suck it up, go and sleep late...you don't want to miss this. I really wish we could get there-it is snowing here (1st of the season), we just got back from New Orleans, and are not scheduled to go again until Puerto Morales in Jan. Plan something for Jan 20, 21, 22 please????

Mentioned in this post
New Orleans
New Orleans
Louisiana
Puerto Morelos, MX
Destination Expert
for Puerto Morelos
Level Contributor
3,980 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Cantina Habanero Benefit Concert for "Castaway Kids"

The Little English Schoolhouse will also be donating 10 pesos from each Lighthouse sale as well.

Edited: 09 November 2010, 12:29
Chicago
Level Contributor
364 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Cantina Habanero Benefit Concert for "Castaway Kids"

Have a great time guys, had a ball last week with Mark and Ed wish I was there Friday night.

I'm spreading the word, we hope you have a great turn out. Trying to get Radio Margaritaville to give you a plug !

Chicago Joe

Chicago
Level Contributor
364 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Cantina Habanero Benefit Concert for "Castaway Kids"

24 hours away !!

Puerto Morelos
Level Contributor
339 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Cantina Habanero Benefit Concert for "Castaway Kids"

Kimlo, you have been threatening to visit us for some time. Tonight is your chance. Hope we see you here. Don't worry, it's not a shack. It's a cement building with a palapa covered patio and sliding glass doors. There is an area just inside the sliding glass doors with sofas and a big screen TV where customers watch their game. It's not my living room. It doesn't have a dirt floor, it's a cement floor. My daughter is 2yr 5months, my son is 1 year so you won't see them running across the street. Hope you make it.

Ed

Chicago
Level Contributor
364 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Cantina Habanero Benefit Concert for "Castaway Kids"

Hay Ed,

Make me a "Bootleg" of the show ?