We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

excellence club

Which Puerto Morelos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
beachball1117
Level Contributor
11 posts
1 review
Save Topic
excellence club

can anyone post the room service menu for the club level

Waterloo, Canada
Level Contributor
256 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: excellence club

This thread is a few years old but is one of the few I have seen with the entire menu, including the club options:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g240327-i395-k1160…

I've heard repeatedly that the additional offerings on the club menu are fairly small, maybe 1 page of extras, and the regular menu is posted in a few different threads if you do a search, so you may find a newer version than this.

I did find last year at EPM that they were often able to bring things that weren't on the menu. We didn't ask for much more, mind you--things like chips with salsa & guacamole that are so readily available all around the resort that we figured they could bring it, and they did with no problem. I've heard other people say the same thing, too, so if there's something you really want and it's not listed, you may be able to get it anyway--and of course, if not, the restaurants are wonderful!

Detroit, Michigan
Level Contributor
5,624 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: excellence club

I agree. EC or not, they will usually accommodate you at a good all inclusive. As long as they have the ingredients and they know how to make it, they will do it. Of course, if you try to order something like 10 lobster tails, they will probably say no.

3. Re: excellence club

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 May 2011, 06:17