We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2 questions...laptops and shopping

nj
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Topic
2 questions...laptops and shopping

Does anyone know if laptops/computers are available at erc? Would like to email kids, but don't feel like lugging my laptop down there.

Also where would anyone recommend going for shopping? Is it far? and what would it cost to get there? Just want to pick up suviners for my kids who are upset that we get to go to mexico with out them.

Waterloo, Canada
Level Contributor
256 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 2 questions...laptops and shopping

There is a business centre, hopefully the computers work better than the ones at EPM did last February. I understand generally they work quite well, but we obviously hit a bad time.

We'll probably take a laptop anyway, if there's a rainy day or something it's nice to hang out in the room and be able to surf a bit. But I also run an online business, and although it's officially "closed" for the week we're gone, I usually need to keep an eye on the emails just in case.

2. Re: 2 questions...laptops and shopping

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 July 2011, 06:18