We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ERC building question

Canada
Level Contributor
10 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
ERC building question

In the buildings at ERC, is there an inside hallway separating rooms looking out on both sides of the resort? In other words, would there be a door to another room opposite yours across the hallway?

Waynesboro, PA
Level Contributor
272 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ERC building question

We have been to ERC several times and have wondered througout the resort and I do not know of any rooms like this. The only thing that would be close would be the back of block 6 to the back of block 7 but that is separated by a large section of grass plants and and long water fountain.

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
59,989 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: ERC building question

I agree with suny - any reason you ask???

Canada
Level Contributor
10 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: ERC building question

I'm asking because often when there are interior hallways, there is a lot more noise with people coming and going at night, shutting doors, etc.

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
1,868 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: ERC building question

In the building we were in (#7) there is a large courtyard between the two hallways that have the entrance doors. Plants, etc on the ground floor and open all the way up. The distance across the courtyard has to be 25 or 30 feet. In other words, open to the air and I would not think there would be any echoing of noises, at least I don't recall hearing any.

Now for noise in the room, the most annoying is folks in the room above dragging chairs across the ceramic floors, that makes a lot of noise in the room below for sure.

Canada
Level Contributor
10 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: ERC building question

I agree! Or the woman who decides to put heels on at 6 a.m. and walk around on the marble floors in the room above yours!

6. Re: ERC building question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 July 2011, 06:18