We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Now & Dreams

Which Puerto Morelos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Long Island, NY
Level Contributor
1,349 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Now & Dreams

I just read they are owned by the same people. What is the big differences between them? Anyone been to both?

Doniphan, Missouri
Level Contributor
207 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Now & Dreams

Yes, Dreams, Now, & Secrets are all owned by AMResorts. Went to DRC last year & going to Now Sapphire tomorrow. I can let you know when we get back.

Long Island, NY
Level Contributor
1,349 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Now & Dreams

Oh perfect! Have a wonderful time!

Doniphan, Missouri
Level Contributor
207 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Now & Dreams

Thank you! I'm sure we will!

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
59,888 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Now & Dreams

Please note that AMResort do not own any of the properties in their portfolio. They are a management group owned by Apple Leisure Group who have expertise in providing sales, marketing and brand management services to resort owners

Edited: 29 April 2011, 11:55
Chester, United...
Level Contributor
59,888 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Now & Dreams

I should add that Zoetry is also one of AMResorts top end brands

Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
13,161 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Now & Dreams

www.amresorts.com

Can give you an overview of what AMResorts is and does.

Happy Travels,

bb/mt

Illinois
Level Contributor
78 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Now & Dreams

Are there time share people that bother you at the AMResorts?

Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
13,161 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Now & Dreams

UVC Unlimited Vacation Club is a new program that has started with AMResorts.

When the program first started there was mention of a difficult start up. I think from what I have been hearing lately that is all in the past and things have been much calmer.

I was recently in the DR visiting the AMResorts there and watching to see how guests were reacting to the new prorgam and it was going quite well.

I enjoyed my time at both NOW and DREAMS last September and look forward to going back.

Happy travels!

bb/mt

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
7 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Now & Dreams

I have really enjoyed the AM resorts that I have been too. We have been to Dreams Los Cabos, Secrets Capri and Silversands, and Now Jade Riviera. I think all of them have been good values that provide decent food, drink and accomodations. The resorts have all been well taken care of and the staff seems very helpful.

Doniphan, Missouri
Level Contributor
207 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Now & Dreams

Just got back from Now Sapphire with hubby & parents. We all liked Now much better than Dreams. We booked Preferred Club, definitely the way to go. Worth every penny. The pools at Dreams are small, cramped, & full of kids, unlike Now.

The only thing I can think of that I liked better at Dreams is the shower. That's about it.

They did bring up the UVC when we checked in, but when hubby told them he was tired & just wanted to go to the room, they didn't press the issue.