We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sss spa

Level Contributor
60 posts
Save Topic
sss spa

can someone tell me what the spa prices are like there. We will be going in Oct. and would to try the spa.

Thank you

Level Contributor
4,205 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: sss spa

There is a list of the prices on their web site. I would say that the average Spa treatment is around $100 give or take $20 depending on what you are getting.

Edited: 30 June 2011, 20:29
Norfolk, Virginia
Level Contributor
56 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: sss spa

I don't know how current it is, but this is the spa menu with prices that was posted on SSS Insider: secretssilversandsinsider.com/Portals/0/Cont…

Puerto Morelos...
Level Contributor
84 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: sss spa

Hi Nlpark,

Please send me an email to info.sesrc@secretsresorts.com I will be happy to email you our Spa menu and price list as well as assisting you with any arrangemetns and information prior arrival to Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun.

Have a great day!

Zuko Garcia

Social Media Coordinator/E-Concierge

Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun

4. Re: sss spa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 October 2012, 13:15
Follow this conversation!
Get notified when a new reply comes in.
Follow now