We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

secrets silversands room service

Jersey Shore
Level Contributor
265 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
secrets silversands room service

I Keep reading about how wonderful the room service food and service is. What was your favorite meal or dish. Need something to keep me drooling until October. How much did you tip the server?

Level Contributor
4,205 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: secrets silversands room service

I loved the Cheese Burger with a side order of Chicken wings...chocolate cake for dessert. If he puts it in the box, I leave 30 pesos, if he brings it in and sets it up, I give him 50 pesos.

Hillsborough, New...
Level Contributor
278 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: secrets silversands room service

We enjoyed the chicken wings, nachos and skirt steak......We tipped $3

Omaha
Level Contributor
144 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: secrets silversands room service

The chicken taquitos and skirt steak were fantastic.

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
4,921 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: secrets silversands room service

Thanks for this topic and for the responses. I can't wait to gain back the pounds I am losing for our wedding and this trip! ; )

Jersey Shore
Level Contributor
265 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: secrets silversands room service

Keep'em coming can you order mimosas from room-service at breakfast

Level Contributor
4,205 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: secrets silversands room service

When I tried to order a few drinks last stay they said they did not deliver alcohol to the room, we never tried with Mimosas for breakfast though.

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
4,921 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: secrets silversands room service

Great question Jersegal!!

kansas city
Level Contributor
45 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: secrets silversands room service

We were able to order mimosas with our breakfast room service. They would bring us 4 every morning when we ordered.

Wilkes-barre...
Level Contributor
253 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: secrets silversands room service

We ordered our coffee through room service everymorning and they would also bring an assortment of baked goods, toast and fruit with our order. I believe we ordered room service for dinner and or a late night snack several evenings. Just the basic hamburgers, wings and french fries and salads, all were very good and warm. Sometimes we had room service left in the secret box and sometimes they would set up our table inside or out on the patio, depending on what we wanted. We always tipped between $3-5 USD. We loved it!

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
1,241 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: secrets silversands room service

I guess I was totally off the mark leaving $1 in the box but we still got amazing service! Favourite order is a close tie between the shrimp wrap and the tuna croissant, breakfast was amazing - nothing better then a big greasy "American breakfast" on your balcony! The pastries in the morning were also amazing, the chocolate croissant had a very, very substantial chunk of chocolate in there!