We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

SSS Tequila brands

Which Puerto Morelos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
detroit
Level Contributor
126 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
SSS Tequila brands

Can anyone tell me what good brands of tequila SSS has? I saw one photo where I can see 1800...hoping for a lot better than that.

Thanks!!!

Level Contributor
4,205 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: SSS Tequila brands

They have Don Julio and about 6 other brand names.

What brand were you looking for. I can not spell a lot of them but if you were to mention one by name I would know if they had it or not.

2. Re: SSS Tequila brands

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 07 September 2011, 14:59
detroit
Level Contributor
126 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: SSS Tequila brands

Wow thanks for the replies! Don Julio is a good one we like...and I will for sure e-mail Zuko Garcia. One we just recently tried and liked is El Jimador. This is our first trip to Mexico...we usually go to Jamaica. I did see a picture of one of the bars and could see Appleton so at least I'll be happy with the rum! Just very excited to try some place new!!

Level Contributor
4,205 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: SSS Tequila brands

I really like El Jimador as well (I believe they have it )...try Hornitos reposado while you are there.

Edited: 26 July 2011, 17:54
Berwick, Maine
Level Contributor
806 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: SSS Tequila brands

SSS does carry El Jimador .

Level Contributor
4,205 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: SSS Tequila brands

It's good to see my memory has not been affected by my tequila consumption...lol

7. Re: SSS Tequila brands

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 October 2012, 07:15