We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Live from ERC

Olathe, Kansas
Level Contributor
21 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
Live from ERC

We've been at ERC since saturday, staying in a two story rooftop terrace. Let me know if you have questions about the RTT or the resort in general.

Collegeville...
Level Contributor
351 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Live from ERC

Hey Maanfi ! Was just getting ready to send the ERC a room request for our upcoming trip (sept 4-11). We have a swim-up, non club room.....any suggestions on building ? Hope you're having a great time !

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
60,550 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Live from ERC

Can you take loads of photos of the RTT as many people have asked for some

Keep having fun

How is the food???

NJ
Level Contributor
496 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Live from ERC

Hey, we''l be doing in 2 weeks and staying in one of the RTT rooms. What room number are you in. Do you think I should ask for a cormer room or does it not matter.

Thanks

Olathe, Kansas
Level Contributor
21 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Live from ERC

We haven't ventured to the non club part too much, but the swim ups do look nice. Just know that they aren't a true swim up. There's a grassy area with a hammock and lounge chairs between your patio and the pool.

Olathe, Kansas
Level Contributor
21 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Live from ERC

The RTT are 8354-8357, but there's rooms on the sides, so the RTT's aren't really on the corners. IMHO, it doesn't matter. The view is great. Pics to come!

NJ
Level Contributor
496 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Live from ERC

Great thanks.

So the corner rooms are regular rooms and the ones in the middle are RTT?

Also, I had thought there were 5 RTT rooms.

Any RTTs more private than other?

Thanks.

Salt Lake City USA
Level Contributor
1,689 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Live from ERC

Since you're staying in an RTT, you're in the same building as an imperial suite. How many of those do they have, and does that area seem fairly quiet at night?

Fort Wayne, Indiana
Level Contributor
1,359 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Live from ERC

Hi Joe,

I think that 8353 is the 5th RTT number you are looking for. I would guess that 8353 and 8357 would be a bit more private since you only have a neighbor on one side of the terrace. 8357 would be closest to the ocean.

You can see the RTT rooms now on Google Earth. It is not a great picture but it does show them.

How late are you staying at ERC? We arrive on the 27th.

Looking forward to seeing those RTT photos.

Olathe, Kansas
Level Contributor
21 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Live from ERC

I'm not positive how many imperial suites there are. Maybe FFM can comment as he has stayed in one.

The pool bar at the club pool closes at 5:00. It's never noisy, with mostly lounge music being played, and things "calm down" after that. It's always quiet after dinner, with the evening entertainment being a short walk away.

Olathe, Kansas
Level Contributor
21 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Live from ERC

Joe,

The RTT rooms are very secluded, even from the room next door. You shouldn't feel slighted even if you get one in the middle of the block. The sounds of your pool even drown out a lot of outside noise from the pool downstairs or even next door.