We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gym at Excellence Riviera Cancun

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
35 posts
Save Topic
Gym at Excellence Riviera Cancun

Hi

We are heading to the ERC for our 4th visit in October, can't wait!

I have never used the gym at the hotel before but was wondering if anybody knew if they had a power / vibration plate in the gym.

Thanks very much

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
35 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Gym at Excellence Riviera Cancun

bump :-)

Fort Wayne, Indiana
Level Contributor
1,359 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Gym at Excellence Riviera Cancun

Haggis,

The gym I saw was located just off the side of the main lobby past the phones. That is not where it shows to be located on the map. I took a few photos before I left. Not too much equipment there with some yoga outside the room. My wife thought she heard it was temporary. Perhaps they are doing a remodel of it. You might email the resort to ask. Here is a link to the photos.

travel.webshots.com/album/580803984UIZJdG

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
35 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Gym at Excellence Riviera Cancun

Hi Frank

Thanks for that, it is much appreciated.

I think i will email the resort and find out.

Haggis.

Collegeville...
Level Contributor
353 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Gym at Excellence Riviera Cancun

Haggis, could you please post the reply you get. I posed the same question regarding the gym on this forum (another thread, but on this forum) and got very little reply. Thanks !

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
60,777 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Gym at Excellence Riviera Cancun

Send an e_mail to Rosalia and I am sure she will get back to you ASAP

publicrelations.xrc@excellence-resorts.com

Great young lady

Fort Wayne, Indiana
Level Contributor
1,359 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Gym at Excellence Riviera Cancun

Sorry Tom. I was going to post the photo link in the thread where you asked as well but started dozing off at the desk last night after the camera download and creating the photo album.

I hope Rosalia may help update the information. They map shows the gym to be out by Alegri which it is near at their other resorts. It almost looked like a temporary setup to me. Not too much equipment. No power plate that I noticed. A few treadmill, elipticals, couple of weight machines, some hand free weights, fan and TV.... They have more equipment at EPC and here at EPM. That is why I think maybe they are making some improvements which are good but they may not be ready when you arrive. I am not sure, just best guess. I should have asked Rosalia or Ambar before I left.

7. Re: Gym at Excellence Riviera Cancun

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 October 2012, 21:18