We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beer at sss

IA
Level Contributor
879 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Beer at sss

Can anybody tell me the choices

Matt

Wilkes-barre...
Level Contributor
253 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Beer at sss

Matt

I'm sorry I didn't answer your beer question, I'm not really a beer drinker but from what I recall Bud, bud light in cans. Corona and Modelo Negra are on tap, I believe also Pacifico...There may be more?

Stay thirsty my friend!

Level Contributor
4,205 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Beer at sss

The have Corona on Tap and in the mini bars in the rooms. They have Bud and Bud light in cans at the bars as well as Pacifico and some times they have Modelo Negra at some of the bars but not all of them and not all of the time.

IA
Level Contributor
879 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Beer at sss

Thanks,

We were hoping for Sol or Dos Equis oh well.

Matt

Edited: 02 October 2011, 01:46
Puerto Morelos...
Level Contributor
84 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Beer at sss

Hi ml0tb07 and everybody! thank you very much for your always helpul replies :)

I would love to help you with this one! We offer national beer selection (Corona, Leon, Negra Modelo, Victoria and Pacifico) and our American beer selection is Bud Light and Budweiser. In case you would prefer non-alcohol beer we also have Odoul’s

I hope this helps. Do not hesitate in contacting me if you require further information about our resort, it is always a pleasure being able to assist you!

I want to take the opportunity to invite you to become part of our wonderful Secrets Silversands family on Facebook http://on.fb.me/alnNUe here you will be able to interact with other travelers and members from our every day growing family. It is a very informative and interactive way to get involve with our resort. You can also follow us on Twitter @SecretsResorts

Warm regards,

Zuko Garcia

Social Media Coordinator/E-Concierge

Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun

info.sesrc@secretsresorts.com

IA
Level Contributor
879 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Beer at sss

Thanks for the reply. We are so pumped about coming to SSS.

Matt

toledo, oh
Level Contributor
6 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Beer at sss

I wonder what kind of house wine they have?

Level Contributor
4,205 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Beer at sss

@ bkalita:

Red wines:

• X.A. Cabernet Suavignon – Mexico

• Santa Carolina Cabernet Suavignon – Chile

• Maison Nicolas Merlot – France

• Antares Carmenef – Chile

• Los Molinos Tempranillo – Chile

White wines

• X.A. Blanc de Blancs – Mexico

• Antares Chardonnay – Chile

• Antares Suavignon Blanc – chile

• Santa Carolina Vistaña Suavignon Blanc Semillon - Chile

Rose wine

• Santa Carolina Cabernet Rose – Chile

toledo, oh
Level Contributor
6 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Beer at sss

Thanks! I am not even sure I am going to this one yet since i did the 6sq apple adult only deal, however, I bet this will be it! Thanks!

9. Re: Beer at sss

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 October 2012, 04:15