We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Creperie at Ocean Coral and Turquesa

London Ontario
Level Contributor
196 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Creperie at Ocean Coral and Turquesa

Can anyone tell me the hours and food choices? I've read a lot of reviews but very little mentioned about this...thank you in advance

Iowa
Level Contributor
337 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Creperie at Ocean Coral and Turquesa

we just got back from there and honestly we never ate there in the evenings. some friends of ours did and enjoyed it very much. We ate there during the day at lunch time when they have lunch food set up for lunches and that was your basic, burger, nachos, fries. I think some people didn't even know about the creperie at night because if you dont' research it ahead a time, no one mentions it and you would never know its there. Have a nice trip! when do you go?

London Ontario
Level Contributor
196 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Creperie at Ocean Coral and Turquesa

Thanks for the information. We leave in 39 days - January 7th. Looking for options for two picky teen boys!!!

Hamilton, Ontario
Level Contributor
624 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Creperie at Ocean Coral and Turquesa

I believe La Creperie is open from 6:00 and serves some great salads which are large enough to share. Also on the menu are "gourmet" pizzas and dinner crepes and dessert crepes. It is one of our favourite spots to eat, next to the quiet pool and within earshot of the ocean. Love the Greek Salad.

Mississauga, Canada
Level Contributor
125 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Creperie at Ocean Coral and Turquesa

just got back and it is available for lunch and drinks at the quiet pool - a nice hidden oasis.

In the evening it is open for dinner from 6:00 to 10:00 and takes reservations starting at 6:00. As the earlier review stated, salads for 2 and dinner crepes followed by dessert crepes. However they were very good and a respite from the heavier foods at the other restaurants and less hectic too.

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
841 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Creperie at Ocean Coral and Turquesa

I haven't been there but my cousin just came back from there last week and that's one thing he told me about, the wonderful crepes. They knew about it but couldn't find it for days, then finally asked the reception. Seems like people really like it so maybe find it on a map ahead of time. Have a great time!

London Ontario
Level Contributor
196 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Creperie at Ocean Coral and Turquesa

Thanks for all your help - does anyone know if the a la carte menus at each restaurant are posted/displayed in front of each restaurant?

Iowa
Level Contributor
337 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Creperie at Ocean Coral and Turquesa

yes the do post there menu's outside by the door. our favorite was the asian and italian. we thought the mexian was plain horrible and some others we spoke with also did not care for the meal they had there. but to each there own and what they like -lol.

London Ontario
Level Contributor
196 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Creperie at Ocean Coral and Turquesa

Thanks for the info. Down to 38 days!

Jersey Shore
Level Contributor
264 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Creperie at Ocean Coral and Turquesa

When my daughter and I stayed there last spring, we had early dinner at one of the other restaurants and went for a dessert crepe and coffee later in the evening. Yummy!

Ajax, Canada
Level Contributor
27 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Creperie at Ocean Coral and Turquesa

Just wondering where the Creperie is located in the resort or what it's close too. I have read many reviews on the Ocean Coral and can't wait for our trip in Febuary.

Thanks

L2T