We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Heading to ERC in T-24 hours!

Memphis, Tennessee
8 posts
Save Topic
Heading to ERC in T-24 hours!

Should be getting to the airport to head towards paradise in 24 hours! Couldn't sleep so I've been up all night packing and planning. How's the weather there right now? If you're reading this and are there, what is the first thing you realized you forgot after you got there? I know I'm forgetting something! Is sunscreen going to be needed this time of year? I'm a ginger and have to worry about things like that! Thanks!

Mark

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
60,486 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Heading to ERC in T-24 hours!

Have fun as it is a wonderful resort

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
1,879 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Heading to ERC in T-24 hours!

Have a great time - this is our favourite of all the Excellence properties.

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
496 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Heading to ERC in T-24 hours!

Have a blast! It is three months until we are heading back for our second visit. We can't wait!!!

Redditch, Worcs
Level Contributor
214 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Heading to ERC in T-24 hours!

bring your sunscreen with you - I am at the ERC now and daytime around 27/28 degrees - some cloud but also a fair bit of sun so you will burn if not careful. If you have not been here before you will have a great time - this is our second year and already thinking about coming again in 2012

Suwanee, Georgia
Level Contributor
279 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Heading to ERC in T-24 hours!

Have fun! Will be there in 31 days.....

6. Re: Heading to ERC in T-24 hours!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 December 2012, 10:19