We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Azul Beach Hotel in May or July 4th?

louisiana
Level Contributor
217 posts
77 reviews
Save Topic
Azul Beach Hotel in May or July 4th?

My husband and I are planning on traveling to Azul beach hotel for memorial day weekend (May) or July 4th week and we are trying to decide which week would be better in regards to weather and how busy the resort maybe. Because we are traveling with a one year old we would like to make sure a sitter is available for us if we need one. I am concerned that July the kids may be out of school and it could be busier.

Has anyone traveled during these times have suggestions?

Lastly has anyone used the babysitting services? Are they available during the day and 24 hours?

1. Re: Azul Beach Hotel in May or July 4th?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 April 2013, 10:20