We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transfers

new york
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Topic
Transfers

Can anyone recommend a company to book transfers to/from airport and hotel?

Burlington, Canada
Level Contributor
440 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transfers

We use USA transfers as do a lot of people

Minneapolis
Level Contributor
1,218 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Transfers

The best and the cheapest. Use them. You won't be sorry.

Calgary
Destination Expert
for Akumal, Riviera Maya, Cancun
Level Contributor
24,452 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Transfers

Yup, another happy USA Transfers customer here.

Their new website, although pretty, isn't as good as their old one in that you can't key in your hotel and get the rate - so I'd suggest you use their Entertainment Plus website - http://www.entertainment-plus.net/

Entertainment Plus and USA Transfers are the same company.

IA
Level Contributor
879 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Transfers

I am booked with USA transfers for up coming trip. The correspondence has been good and the pricing very reasonable.

Matt

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
1,526 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Transfers

Ditto......

St. Louis, Missouri
Level Contributor
97 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Transfers

Have used USA Transers, Cancun Transfers and Cancunway, all with good results. Cancunway, however, came cheapest and also offered free beer.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
2,125 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Transfers

We are about to try USA transfers next week. I will agree that the correspondence has been great - alway reassuring to get both way confirmation sheets along with clear consise friendly note. I even ordered some reef friendly sunscreen (an afterthought) which will be waiting for me in our van. Perfect, saves the additional weight, and I'll have the appropriate lotion for the reefs. I'll be sure to share our experience when we get back. We usually take the included bus, but since we are staying quite far from the airport, (GBP Coba) we decided to give it a try. I'm afraid it will be like 1st class - hard to dislike, and hard to say no to.

Pittsburgh, Pa.
Level Contributor
200 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Transfers

Www.USA-transfers.com

They are the best!

Saskatchewan
Level Contributor
204 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Transfers

Yep...another vote for USA transfers. Just got back. We booked a round trip and they were prompt, friendly and courteous!

The greeter at the airport wouldn't even let us buy a beer outside the airport as it (according to him) was too expensive and he would tell his driver to stop at the 7-11 for us LOL Which he did!

denver,co
Level Contributor
882 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Transfers

We used greyline when we booked with Orbitz. $59 round trip for both of us.