We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Live from ERC

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
60,525 posts
72 reviews
Save Topic
Live from ERC

OK quick update

Problem free flight from the UK albeit an hour delay as they had to offload two passengers at Manchester as the US authorities would not allow them to fly through US air space so they had to be taken off the plane and then they had to find and take off their luggage out of the hold

Great to be back at ERC and have already met a lot of familiar faces as well as a few new ones. In a great corner RTT in Block #7 and we really like the layout of the RTT – very different to the ones at EPM. Weather is dull and quite cold and seemingly it is going to stay this way for the next 24 hours

Have just settled in and will be dining in the Basmati tonight

More in the morning when we have chilled out a bit

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
46 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Live from ERC

Woo hoo! Have a great time Flip!

Can't wait to hear your thoughts... esp @ SSS - we go there the 28th! :)

I'll be living vicariously through you until then :)

Salt Lake City USA
Level Contributor
1,689 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Live from ERC

If it's cold outside, Basmati is a great place to eat. (Not so great in summer.)

Kansas City...
Level Contributor
4,577 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Live from ERC

Welcome to Mexico! Nice to hear you arrived safe.....have some wine, food and rest....we'll look for you later. Enjoy your evening.

westhoughtonh...
Level Contributor
220 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Live from ERC

Glad you arrived safly and I will following you all the way till we arrive at the Beloved 12.6.2012 enjoy your Holidays x Teresa from Bolton

Edited: 16 May 2012, 12:18
Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
24 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Live from ERC

Buenos Dias,

Looking forward to reading your posts.

I'm arriving on Saturday the 19th of May for a funfilled 6 day vacation. First time at that resort. Read great reviews about ERC.

Enjoy!!

louisiana
Level Contributor
554 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Live from ERC

Yay, you finally arrived. Hope it warms right up for you. Look forward to your reports.

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
3,565 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Live from ERC

Welcome to Mexico, Flip! Hope you had a great dinner @ Basmati, and a great night. Looking forward to reading your updates. Hope you and Flipette have a great holiday!

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
1,882 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Live from ERC

Have a great time there. I'm looking forward to reading your 'live-from' posts. Is Moises still at the EC pool bar - he's a great guy. I think I read that Amabel is no longer there.

San Diego...
Level Contributor
200 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Live from ERC

Tell us please how is the beach...

St. Louis, MO
Level Contributor
1,226 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Live from ERC

As part of your service to all TA-ites, you MUST sample the house wines so that they may be compared with other resorts you visit -- including EPM.

That's EVERY kind of house wine at EVERY resort!! That is our demand. And it's house wine, no fair drinking the good stuff.

Get to drinking! ;-)

Get answers to your questions about Puerto Morelos