We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

professional photos

Boston
Level Contributor
1,305 posts
92 reviews
Save Topic
professional photos

does anyone know if they have a professional photographer at ERC that takes pictures boyfriend and I had the dude in nov of last year do it at epc would love to do it again. thanks for any and all replies

terry

Level Contributor
4,205 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: professional photos

Yes, they have one.

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
60,489 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: professional photos

and they are very good

Boston
Level Contributor
1,305 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: professional photos

Thank you that is good to know put that on our list of things to do. Thanks again!

Terry

Level Contributor
4,205 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: professional photos

No problems.

Have a great vacation!

Nova Scotia
Level Contributor
231 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: professional photos

We had Dani do some for us in march. We had not planned to do it but she us taking some pictures on the beach and offered to take some others. We were extremely pleased with the service, quality and price.

Raleigh, NC
Level Contributor
18 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: professional photos

So, do they charge extra for these? My hubby and I are going on our 10 year anniversary trip and I was planning on having a photographer friend do an anniversary session for us, but might like these to have as well.

Is it just like the other AI's I have been to where they are always around to take your photos?

Thanks!

Y

Level Contributor
4,205 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: professional photos

Yes, they charge extra

8. Re: professional photos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 21:17