We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

SSS Review

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
60,283 posts
69 reviews
Save Topic
SSS Review

Hi

For those that are interested my review of SSS is now published - see link below

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowUserReviews-g240327-d1…

PA
Destination Expert
for Riviera Maya
Level Contributor
1,928 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: SSS Review

Thanks, flip flop - your reviews are always the best and they include such great pics too!

Loved SSS except that the ocean in front of the resort was full of rocks. Since they have re-done the beach is the rock situation the same?

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
60,283 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: SSS Review

To us there appeared to be far fewer rocks close to the beach but yes there are still lots of rocks on the ocean bed

The area of beach ie "sand" is a lot bigger than when we saw it in 2011 and they do intend to add more sand later in the year as what they have done is only phase 1 of an ongoing project

St Louis MO
Level Contributor
1,931 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: SSS Review

Sheesh your wrote a ton of reviews John. Bet the time spent writing them was equal to time actually spent on vacation. Lol

As always thanks for the info can't wait to take a look at all the photos.

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
60,283 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: SSS Review

Kali

To be honest it does not take me too long to write them as I am used to writing reports, etc and I just need to download it from my head which is why I do it all it one big push to free up space

dorset
Level Contributor
2,797 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: SSS Review

Great review flipflop, its now only 64 days for me!

Who would be the best person to email there for general enquiries, i believe it was Zuko who has now left?

West Mifflin...
Level Contributor
352 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: SSS Review

@ Lola...this is the contact I've used in the past week who I believe is Zuko's replacement. We will be leaving next Thursday and put in a room request and asked for a spa price menu. I also took the time to mention we are returning guests which never hurts. She responded to both items in a couple hours. Really it's the same e-mail I used last year to contact Zuko.

Karla Martinez

E-Concierge

Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun

Bahia Petempich. Puerto Morelos

Quintana Roo, Mexico

52 998 193.18.00 Ext. 7103

info.sesrc@secretsresorts.com

West Mifflin...
Level Contributor
352 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: SSS Review

@ Lola...this is the contact I've used in the past week who I believe is Zuko's replacement. We will be leaving next Thursday and put in a room request and asked for a spa price menu. I also took the time to mention we are returning guests which never hurts. She responded to both items in a couple hours. Really it's the same e-mail I used last year to contact Zuko.

Karla Martinez

E-Concierge

Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun

Bahia Petempich. Puerto Morelos

Quintana Roo, Mexico

52 998 193.18.00 Ext. 7103

info.sesrc@secretsresorts.com

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
60,283 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: SSS Review

Thanks lola

As megadave says Karla is the best person - had a ling chat to her and she has now settled in but is a bit rushed off her feet with all the enquiries she gets

Laguna Beach...
Level Contributor
23 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: SSS Review

Hi Flip Flop! You mentioned that you would post a full comparison of SSS vs. ERC when you returned. I can't find it! HELP! Trying to book today...

Level Contributor
4,205 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: SSS Review

@ mikaelb:

Just read both his reviews on ERC and SSS. I am almost positive that he did not leave anything out.

Don't forget to pour yourself a nice drink and sit back when you enter the world of Flipflop_man.