We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

PM Downtown Business Map

Puerto Morelos, MX
Destination Expert
for Puerto Morelos
Level Contributor
3,876 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
PM Downtown Business Map

I just completed and added to my website a complete business directory/map of all the businesses in the area surrounding the square. Business are grouped by type and are referenced to corresponding numbers on the map. Amazingly, there are more than 40 places in the restaurant/beverage category. Hope you find it useful. It is located at vivapuertomorelos.com/map_of_square.html

Puerto Morelos Frank

Puerto Morelos...
Level Contributor
319 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: PM Downtown Business Map

Thanks Frank!

Mesa, Arizona
Level Contributor
9,998 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: PM Downtown Business Map

Very cool!

Level Contributor
4,205 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: PM Downtown Business Map

Frank:

You da Man!!!

KC MO
Level Contributor
614 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: PM Downtown Business Map

Thanks Frank, I know it is very difficult for you to keep up with the web site since your vision is getting worse. Thanks again and hope to see you soon.

JDKC

Birmingham, Alabama
Level Contributor
49 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: PM Downtown Business Map

Great map, great website and always great advice.

Thanks for all you do for us and the people of PoMo!

See yall in February.

6. Re: PM Downtown Business Map

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 July 2013, 20:16