We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ERC EC Room Advice

Westminster...
Level Contributor
416 posts
59 reviews
Save Topic
ERC EC Room Advice

Going to ERC the first week of Sept for our Honeynmoon - Looking for some advice as to which building/floor to request in the EC area. Interested in an unobstructed ocean view if possible.

any input would be greatly appreciated

thanks

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
61,389 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ERC EC Room Advice

Hi

Building #7b or #8 upper floor - please note the top floor rooms are Rooftop Terrace rooms

excellence-resorts.com/caribbean-and-mexico-…

Connecticut
Destination Expert
for Providenciales
Level Contributor
5,067 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: ERC EC Room Advice

flipflop, Do you know where the EC double bedded rooms are located? I think I read there are only 2. Thanks so much...I LOVE reading all of your information on ERC and looking at your pic's.

Westminster...
Level Contributor
416 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: ERC EC Room Advice

Thanks for the info FFM - We are getting a Jr Suite (non-swim out) - What floor in those buildings will have that type of room with a good ocean view?

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
37 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: ERC EC Room Advice

Are all top floor rooms in buildings 7b or 8 now rooftop terrace rooms?

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
61,389 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: ERC EC Room Advice

Questo

There is an Imperial Suite that does not have a RTT but all the other top floor rooms in those buildings do now have RTT's

terps

The ground floor are all swim ups and as I have said the top floor are all RTT's so any of the floor in between have the room type you have booked and all have great views but the higher the better

Westminster...
Level Contributor
416 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: ERC EC Room Advice

So the 3rd floor is the highest floor i could request for my room type?

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
1,883 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: ERC EC Room Advice

terps101 - Yes, the ground floors are all swim ups and the top (4th) floors are mostly RTTs with the Imperial Suite. So the EC Junior suite rooms are on floors 2 and 3.

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
1,883 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: ERC EC Room Advice

Last time we were there we were in building 7b and had a great view overlooking the EC pool and beyond. We're hoping for either 7b or 8 for our upcoming September trip.

Note that at the resort they call the ground floor '0' so a room in building 8 on the ground floor (swim up) would be numbered 80xx, one floor above 81xx, then 82xx and the top floor 83xx.

9. Re: ERC EC Room Advice

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2013, 09:18