We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ocean Coral & Tequesa - Food, Service, beer types

Jupiter, Florida
Level Contributor
419 posts
41 reviews
Save Topic
Ocean Coral & Tequesa - Food, Service, beer types

The price is so good at this resort we can stay here for 2 weeks for the price of 1 week at one of the El Dorardo Resorts. My question how is the food and do they have American Beer?

Chicago, Illinois
Destination Expert
for Playa del Carmen
Level Contributor
2,289 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ocean Coral & Tequesa - Food, Service, beer types

No to the american beer (from what Ive read) Read the reviews on this property, they mostly are very good!! We arrive on the 23rd!! I will post a review upon my return Dec 2nd.

Jupiter, Florida
Level Contributor
419 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ocean Coral & Tequesa - Food, Service, beer types

Thanks, I have read the reviews and they are very good this is why I am asking myself is a El Dorardo Resort with double the price.

3. Re: Ocean Coral & Tequesa - Food, Service, beer types

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 November 2013, 10:17