We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

snorkling excursion from SERC

Which Puerto Morelos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
NW Illinois
Level Contributor
21 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
snorkling excursion from SERC

My husband and I will be staying at SERC June 28-July 2 and would like to go on a snorkling excursion but only for 1/2 day. Is there a tour company that is recommended over another and what can we expect to see/do on a 1/2 day excursion? Price? Thanks so much for the information!

Maine
Level Contributor
63 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: snorkling excursion from SERC

Hi kevsgal, my husband and I will be there from June 25-July 2! Can't wait! We too would like some info on snorkeling tours. Thanks everyone!

Albert Lea...
Level Contributor
139 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: snorkling excursion from SERC

We are going to Serc May 13 can't wait. I have been reading the forum page since December. The best snorkling I have determined would be with dive puerto morelos. Puerto Morelos is about an hour walk down the beach or a quick cab ride. I would suggest doing a search and you will see several comments about this company. Also check out any thing on Puerto Morelos because it sounds like a neat little town. I Emailed Brett at Dive PM and he responded very quickly. Their prices are very reasonable. But again there is alot of great info for you already on the forum pages just type in Sercs or Dive into the search area. Have a great trip.

3. Re: snorkling excursion from SERC

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 May 2006, 20:36