We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can we rent bicycles at ERC?

Which Puerto Morelos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Bristol, England
Level Contributor
690 posts
510 reviews
Save Topic
Can we rent bicycles at ERC?

Could someone please remind me - are bikes available at ERC or can we rent them? It's been a few years since we went there and I can't remember.

Thanks

Peterborough, Canada
Level Contributor
87 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Can we rent bicycles at ERC?

Hi. There is a daily bike ride with a group led by a guide from the resort to Puerto Morelos. I am not sure about the rentals though but you could inquire. Just a note that some of the bikes are in bad repair. My husband and I had a bicycle made for two and the handle bars were not tightened and the seats were loose and we almost wiped out and could have gotten hurt. then we had bikes with unsafe and loose seats. Beware.

Bristol, England
Level Contributor
690 posts
510 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Can we rent bicycles at ERC?

OK thanks for the warning.

We're more inclined to go out on our own at our own pace, so the group thing might not be for us anyway.

Will be there on Thursday evening - can't wait to get away from England winter....

calgary,ab
Level Contributor
183 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Can we rent bicycles at ERC?

Brissle, will be there on Friday and was looking for the same thing. Thanks for asking.

See you there!

Bristol, England
Level Contributor
690 posts
510 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Can we rent bicycles at ERC?

Look forward to meeting you - we have happy memories of Calgary and the amazing stampede in 2011..... Chris & Dawn

calgary,ab
Level Contributor
183 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Can we rent bicycles at ERC?

Will keep an eye out Chris and Dawn. Swim out room for us but expect to spend a lot of time on the beach.

Shaun and Judy.

6. Re: Can we rent bicycles at ERC?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 January 2014, 06:17