We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Now Saphire Hotel Puerto Morales

Darlington
Level Contributor
24 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Now Saphire Hotel Puerto Morales

Hi could anyone advise me how well young teenagers are catered for at The Now Saphire. We have booked with Virgin Holidays and the brochure states there is a teen zone. My son will be 13 when we travel and I am hoping there is enough to keep him occupied.

Thanks

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
1,008 posts
157 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Now Saphire Hotel Puerto Morales

I have exactly the same question about now jade. Reading the reviews etc very little is said about this. I have emailed virgin e-conceige and wondering if we have booked the right hotel

Ohio
Level Contributor
98 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Now Saphire Hotel Puerto Morales

They have a teen zone with game tables etc. The Entertainment team is great. They try to keep everyone engaged in activities. You might try to contact Olivia on their Facebook Page,

www.facebook.com/NowSapphire?ref=ts&fref=ts

Edited: 27 January 2013, 23:27
Darlington
Level Contributor
24 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Now Saphire Hotel Puerto Morales

Thank you NeilsReady that has put my mind at ease. I will contact the facebook link. x

4. Re: Now Saphire Hotel Puerto Morales

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 January 2014, 06:19