We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Secrets Silversands In-Room Toiletries

Bath, Ohio
Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Secrets Silversands In-Room Toiletries

I am starting to pack for my upcoming trip to SSS. What bathroom toiletries does the hotel give you in the standard (non-preferred) rooms? I always over-pack and was curious if someone who has visited the resort recently could help me out?

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
61,443 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Secrets Silversands In-Room Toiletries

Hi

All the normal items

Soap, bubble bath, shower gel, shampoo, conditioner, toothpaste & suntan lotion

Bath, Ohio
Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Secrets Silversands In-Room Toiletries

Thank you flipflopman! Another question... do the rooms have DVD players and CD players?

Kansas City...
Destination Expert
for Cancun
Level Contributor
6,060 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Secrets Silversands In-Room Toiletries

Click on suite ammenities...

secretsresorts.com/silversands-riviera-cancu…

Bath, Ohio
Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Secrets Silversands In-Room Toiletries

Thank you litenlarry!

Kansas City...
Destination Expert
for Cancun
Level Contributor
6,060 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Secrets Silversands In-Room Toiletries

Hunalore, you are more than welcome..

I have not been to SSS yet, I have done a boat load of research..We arrive SSS Feb 27th for our first stay there..

St Louis MO
Level Contributor
1,931 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Secrets Silversands In-Room Toiletries

Less then 2 weeks huh? Very jealous that's for sure. Just about finished with this cold weather. Really could use a cold beverage and my feet in the warm sand. Hell I would take a room temperature drink as long as I can go somewhere thats not freezing right now.

Any special plans Larry or this is just a relax and lazy stay?

Bath, Ohio
Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Secrets Silversands In-Room Toiletries

Me and the hubby will be there 3/7 - 3/14. It is our second visit to SSS. We love it there! You made a good decision!

Kansas City...
Destination Expert
for Cancun
Level Contributor
6,060 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Secrets Silversands In-Room Toiletries

kaliman, thanks for asking..I don't plan on leaving the SSS grounds..

The ocean waves are soothing, and gives a person the time to reflect..Just something about the ocean that is like watching a movie with no beginning and no end..

St Louis MO
Level Contributor
1,931 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Secrets Silversands In-Room Toiletries

Nothing wrong with that. This last stay was the first time we left the grounds since I got married down there in 2006 and played golf and sis some fishing. We always plan on doing it but it just never happens. Weather or sometimes a hangover always stops us. We did enjoy Isla Mujeres though and are very glad we finally went. Both times we stayed at Excellence Playa Mujeres we had plans to go and since it was so close it would have been easy and much cheaper too.

I think the majority of our time was spent in the infinity pool looking out into the sea. Was always quiet and got excellent drink service there all day.

Look forward to hearing your opinion of SSS.

Kansas City...
Destination Expert
for Cancun
Level Contributor
6,060 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Secrets Silversands In-Room Toiletries

As always, a vacation is what you make of it..Traveling to the area for 20 years, we have had thing's, that seemed bad at the time, but we can laugh at them now..

I could write a book, but it would have to be in the Fiction category to sell, as no one would believe it..

Then there were the times in St. Thomas, U.S.V.I...Those were funny, but not at the time..