We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Back from Zoetry, any questions?

Providence, RI
Level Contributor
194 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Back from Zoetry, any questions?

Hi - I just returned from a fabulous week at Zoetry. It was my second time there and I found it to be as good as I remembered. It's definitely not for everyone, but if you enjoy quiet, understated luxury, excellent food, and don't need a ton of activities to keep you happy, this resort is a winner.

The best advice I can give about Zoetry is if something isn't to your liking or you want something (anything) just speak up. For a whole week, no one ever said no to me. I didn't ask for anything crazy, but everything I asked for was given happily.

1. Re: Back from Zoetry, any questions?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 05 March 2013, 16:35
West Chester, PA
Level Contributor
4,216 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Back from Zoetry, any questions?

Sap115,

Great report! But do you know why? Others post the link to their blogs and they aren't taken down.

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
60,783 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Back from Zoetry, any questions?

TA do not allow blogs with advertising links

West Chester, PA
Level Contributor
4,216 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Back from Zoetry, any questions?

Aha! I'm a bad consumer (or does that make me a good one??). I didn't even notice any ad links.

Providence, RI
Level Contributor
194 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Back from Zoetry, any questions?

If you want to read it, PM me and I will send it to you.

West Chester, PA
Level Contributor
4,216 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Back from Zoetry, any questions?

Thank you - I did read it. It was great and reminded me of my experience there. I probably won't return because they allow kids now (and there was a wedding there when we visited with many kids), but we really did love the property. Meals sometimes were long drawn out affairs but seeing there wasn't anything going on after dinner here, that was ok. ;)

Louisville, Kentucky
Level Contributor
38 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Back from Zoetry, any questions?

A couple of questions...

Does Zoetry have an ATM at the resort? Did you try the afternoon tea?

kentucky
Level Contributor
5,892 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Back from Zoetry, any questions?

Moma lisa--hi from NKY. Use the major bank ATMs at the airport. Gauge what you need per day for tips, spend it all saving the driver tip for the airport. Works for us. When do you go to Zoetry? Just bought auction pkg an hour ago. Also want to see other answers. Cheers.

Sycamore, Illinois
Level Contributor
1,866 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Back from Zoetry, any questions?

Question #1 Is how did the Ocean water look?

Question #2 is do they have a fence blocking off the salt water pool from the main pool? When we were there 2 years ago we could get out of the main pool and wander past the grill Restaurant and La Canoa Restaurant and step into the Salt Water Pool..Do you have to go all the way around through the SPA area to go into the Salt Water Pool now??

Jon

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
530 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Back from Zoetry, any questions?

What are the breakfast options? Buffet or ala carte? Dining dress code? What is their interpretation of "formal"?