We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

secrets silversands questions

3 posts
Save Topic
secrets silversands questions

We will be going the first week of june and I have a couple of questions. We have booked an oceanview room but not in the prefered club...any idea what building we might get put in? I am also curious about the beer selection. Seems like most AI we have gone to only serve draft. Can you get bottled beer in the eveving and do they have a selection of can beer for around the pool?

Morton, Illinois
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: secrets silversands questions

Going there for the fifth time in April. Beer selections include draft Corona, Corona Light cans, Budweiser and Bud Light cans, and Pacifico bottles. Seven ounce corona bottles in the room fridge.

JA

PA
Destination Expert
for Riviera Maya
Level Contributor
1,933 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: secrets silversands questions

I had a friend just come back. Loved it!! We have been there too and upgraded to a non- preferred oceanfront room. My friend had resort credits and upgraded to an oceanfront preferred room for a nominal fee. I loved this resort except for the beach. The have now done a lot of work to the beach and my friend tells me that there is approximately a 30 foot section that you can go out into the water in. Welcome to the Secrets Family!

3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: secrets silversands questions

thanks so much for your post!!! We are really looking forward to some relaxation for a few days. SSS sounds like a wonderful place. do you remember where you were located when in the nonprefered oceanview?

3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: secrets silversands questions

thanks for the info on the beer selection. It must be a wonderful place since you keep returning. I hope you have a great time!!!

Kansas City...
Destination Expert
for Cancun
Level Contributor
5,978 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: secrets silversands questions

As far as buildings you might be in with a OV..I can't be totally certain, but a good guess would be Bldgs 4a, 4b, 2b..

Bldg 3a is OV preferred club..Bldgs 3b and 3c are OF and above category preferred Club..

Here is the map..keep in mind the E on the map is the beach..

…photobucket.com/albums/aa96/litenlarry/Scan…

PA
Destination Expert
for Riviera Maya
Level Contributor
1,933 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: secrets silversands questions

I don't remember the building number but it was the building to the right of the infinity pool facing the ocean. A very nice view and really didn't miss the Preferred Club access.

Hartford...
Level Contributor
52 posts
339 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: secrets silversands questions

I just got back last week - We had a pool view non preferred club and we were put in Building 1. That's the farthest back from the beach, but from our balcony we could still see the ocean. It was also convenient because it was so close to the main building where all the restaurants are. I think you'll be happy with any building you'll be placed in since they're all angled towards the ocean. The preferred club rooms get the rooms closer to the ocean, but since you booked an ocean view I would assume you'd also be closer.

Beers are served in a plastic glass or can by the pool (no glass in the pool area). The bottles of Corona are found in your room. We always like draft beer so we never ordered bottles, so I'm not sure how the restaurants serve it.

8. Re: secrets silversands questions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 May 2014, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Puerto Morelos