We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Aventura Spa Palace

michigan
Level Contributor
412 posts
76 reviews
Save Topic
Aventura Spa Palace

Just arrived was not happy with room placement. Angel Garcia was great in helping me out with my problem. Great is all I can say about Angel. Thank you angel for all your help.

Pennsylvania
Destination Expert
for Puerto Morelos, Yucatan Peninsula
Level Contributor
2,950 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Aventura Spa Palace

You may want to put your post in PA forum if you want response. We stayed on the other side of the resort last year at the Cove and loved it. I speant some time on the spa side and it was the same but a little upgraded. Great AI resort food. Have fun.

Irvine, California
Level Contributor
601 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Aventura Spa Palace

Did they place you in one of their Puerto Morelos rooms? That would be quite a hike to the dinner buffet at Ventanas!

3. Re: Aventura Spa Palace

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 May 2014, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Puerto Morelos