We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ocean Coral & Torquesa

Which Puerto Morelos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Philadelphia, PA
Level Contributor
67 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Ocean Coral & Torquesa

Hi there. My husband and I are supposed to travel to OC&T on May 26th for one week. After booking this trip we found out that we are expecting our first baby. I will be 13 weeks when we travel. The doctors say it is safe but I am a little nervous.

Can anyone tell me do they have bottled water at the resort? Also, is there a filtration system at the resort for when they wash fruit and veggies? I'm just nervous to get a parasite. I have been to Mexico two times in the past and have never had a problem. I am just being extra caustious this time as I'm sure you could understand.

Any and all information is apprectiated! Thanks in advance.

East Molesey...
Level Contributor
167 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ocean Coral & Torquesa

I visited Mexico whilst pregnant a couple of years ago and found everything to be great! I understand that they do do bottled water at OCT and you can request it for your mini bar too.

East Molesey...
Level Contributor
167 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ocean Coral & Torquesa

Congratulations by the way ;-)

Philadelphia, PA
Level Contributor
67 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ocean Coral & Torquesa

Thank you Boca_Harry! That makes me feel a ton better! :-)

Murchison, Texas
Level Contributor
225 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ocean Coral & Torquesa

We Loved Ocean Coral in 2009 and are going back this summer. Go and get some R&R before that precious baby gets here! I'm sure you will be fine :)

chicago, il
Level Contributor
86 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Ocean Coral & Torquesa

We were recently there with three young kids. We didn't have any trouble with the water. We did request extra waters from housekeeping everyday and did get them. We did use bottled water to brush our teeth as a precaution. We also did eat salads, fresh fruits, etc. and did not have any problems whatsoever. Congratulations and enjoy your trip

Cortland, New York
Level Contributor
3,345 posts
298 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Ocean Coral & Torquesa

I have to agree with kan 10 about the water at OCT. We had absolutely no intestinal issues throughout the entire trip (usually do in Mexico) and we did use tap water to brush AND sang loudly in the shower!! Congratulations, and have a terrific, relaxing time!!

Philadelphia, PA
Level Contributor
67 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Ocean Coral & Torquesa

Thank you so much everyone! I am turly looking forward to the trip now! lol

8. Re: Ocean Coral & Torquesa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 May 2014, 05:16