We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Questions about OCT

Which Puerto Morelos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Hilton Head Island...
Level Contributor
131 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Questions about OCT

Dress code for men at the A La Carte's? Pants and flip flops okay?

Trying to upgrade to privelege - any advice?

Map of the resort?

Thanks!

Hilton Head Island...
Level Contributor
131 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Questions about OCT

Also, anyone there now to report on flooding issues? We are arriving Friday.

And I found a map :)

Cortland, New York
Level Contributor
3,345 posts
298 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Questions about OCT

I absolutely recommend upgrading to Privilege, especially if you have been to other AI. They advertise long pants and close toe shoes for men-but we saw all sorts of outfits allowed at dinner. To be on the safe side I would pack long pants and shoes. Have fun!

Pewaukee...
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Questions about OCT

I am visiting OCT June 15 - 22nd. My biggest concern is the weather. I'm hoping for lots of sunny weather and checking the weather sites it look to have been pretty bad recently. I know some heavy and consistent rains are leaving the Yucatan because the Andrea storm is moving away. What might I expect weather wise when I am there? Weather cannot be predicted and I'm always checking the 15 to 30 day forecasts and only see rain everyday. this has me worried because of the rains the area just had and now what I'm seeing in the forecast. My trip is 9 days away so I guess I can't worry too much yet. Any advice, knowledge or first hand experience is appreciated.

JOHNSTOWN, PA
Level Contributor
991 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Questions about OCT

I don't have it saved but if you do a search here there is a link to the resort map. Also under the pictures a ways back in the reviews there is a resort map. We are going the 14th and can not wait.

5. Re: Questions about OCT

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 June 2014, 05:16